You can now buy the #shestheroaster t-shirt to support the non-profit-organisation with their work to increase the diversity of the roasting community. #shestheroaster is a grassroots organisation, built to promote and encourage more female-identifying persons in the coffee industry to become professional coffee roasters.
You find it under "Merchandise" on our page to buy the t-shirt.
Drop Coffee has the European distribution of the #shestheroaster t-shirt. All the money for the t-shit will go, without any cuts, towards events and courses held by #shestheroaster to learn and encourage more female into the craft of roasting. For orders of more than 10 t-shirts or wholesale please contact us at email@example.com . Sizes and colours are limited.
Drop Coffees Managing Director Joanna Alm part-founder of #shestheroaster and we decided to distribute the t-shirt free of cost from Drop Coffee to Europe.
#Shestheroaster at Roasters Camp in Poznan, Polen, October 2017.
Goals of #Shestheroaster
- Increase the diversity of the roasting community
- Offer financial assistance to female-identified roasters for roasting courses
- Offer financial assistance to female-identified roasters to become instructors
- Create safe spaces for female-identifying persons and allies in the industry.
- Foster a mentorship program/network
Read more on the #shestheroaster homepage : www.shestheroaster.org .