For our award-winning Drop Coffee café, we are now looking for a manager, as our current star Lisa is going on parental leave. We are looking for someone to fill in for her leave but also stay on our team permanently. As a manager of Drop Coffee Café, you have the main responsibility for the café, including human resources, economy, quality control and scheduling. Drop Coffee has been awarded titles such as The Coffee Bar of the Year by White Guide, for several years. We are offering a full-time position with a great opportunity to impact and develop Drop Coffee café together with us. Relevant education or experience is required.
Applicants must have previous experience in leadership roles in the café and restaurant business. Good knowledge about speciality coffee, professional knowledge of staff management and customer service, also having a drivers licence is necessary.
Ideal applicants have experience in budgeting, balancing books, and a knowledge of proper working conditions and staff rights, training staff, kitchen work and an interest in reworking our food menu. A double bonus is if you’re fluent in Swedish and English both written and spoken.
Please send your cv together with a short personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 23rd of February. Relevant applications will get an answer to the interview process by the 26th of February. The position starts by the latest April 1st, managing for 9 months, but great opportunities to pro-long employment in a similar position.
Information about the position
Position: Café manager
Starting date: 1st of April 2018
Working place: Drop Coffee café at Wollmar Yxkullsgatan 10, Stockholm
Type of employment: Full time with fixed monthly salary for 9 months. May include working on evenings and weekends.
Salary: After agreement: We are following the national union guides for Hotel and Restaurant employment, including full insurance and vacation pay.
- be responsible for the café staff and guests
- be responsible for the cafés products
- developing and improving the café together with Drop Coffees leading team
- signage and updating relevant information
Required experience or education in
- service in café or restaurant
- good knowledge of speciality coffee
- drivers licence
- administration such as scheduling and budgeting
- accounting software such as Fortnox and Personalkollen
- experience in using Numbers, Pages and Photoshop
About Drop Coffee
Drop Coffee is a speciality coffee roastery with its own café at Mariatorget in Stockholm. Drop Coffee has a great focus on sustainability and has placed well in international and national coffee competitions throughout the years. The biggest focus at Drop Coffees café is in coffee and service, we are a small team with enthusiasm to improve and develop more!
We are looking forward to your application!
Tillträdesdatum: 1 april eller tidigare.
Arbetsplats: Drop Coffee’s kafé på Wollmar Yxkullsgatan 10
Typ av anställning: Vikariat på heltid med fast månadslön. Jobb på kvällar och helger ingår. Stora möjligheter för förlängning i liknande tjänst.
Lön: Efter förhandling. Vi följer hotell och restaurangbranschens riktlinjer, inkl full försäkring och semester.
- ansvara för kaféet personal
- ansvara för produkter och utbud
- ansvara för kaféets lokal
- göra beställningar
- utveckla kaféet tillsammans med Drop Coffees ledning
- skyltning och uppdatering av information
- service i kafé- och restaurangbranschen
- god kunskap om specialkaffe
- administration så som schemaläggning och budgetering
- erfarenhet av bokföringsprogram så som Fortnox och Personalkollen
- erfarenhet av Numbers, Pages och Photoshop