Drop Coffee is growing and we are so excited to hire a production roaster. 60-100% position.
Please send a cover letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 12th of October. Successful candidates will be contacted continuously with next steps in the process. To be successful in this position you should love coffee, have previous experience within specialty coffee or working in an industrial environment. We can teach you how to roast.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Position: Production Roaster
Location: Drop Coffee’s Roastery in Rosersberg Industrial area, North of Stockholm, Sweden
Start Date: Dependent on candidate, but ideally November
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Form of employment: 60% to 100% depending on skillset outside of the roastery
- Roaster maintenance
- Packing coffee
- Delivering to cafés within Stockholm
- Basic experience and/or understanding of specialty coffee
- Driving license (EU/Sweden)
- The ability to work professionally and efficiently with colleagues and customers alike
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working in production
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional fluency with written/spoken Swedish advantageous!)